Tarun Reflex

August 31, 2008

Govt notifies sixth Pay Panel Report

Over 50 lakh government employees, including the armed forces personnel, will be receiving an enhanced pay packet beginning September 1, with the government today notifying the revised recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission (CPC). 
The much-awaited CPC proposals had received a seal of approval from the union cabinet a fortnight ago after it amended certain recommendations of the Justice Sri Krishna-led Pay Commission that submitted its report to the government on March 24 this year. 
The CPC recommendations and the subsequent governemnt decision with regard to revised scales of pay and dearness allowance for civilian employees of the central government would be made retrospectively effective from January 1, 2006, the notification said. 
However, the revised allowances, other than dearness allowance, would be effective only from September 1 this year. On payment of arrears, the government has modified to the extent that the arrears would be paid in cash in two instalments – first instalment of 40 per cent this financial year (2008-09) and the remaining 60 per cent in the next financial year (2009-10).

1 Comment »

  1. please give me report ex no15113790A GNR/OPR Date of enrolled 30-09-1989 date if discharged 1-11-1993 ex/regd co 173 fd regt reasons for release RMB—–give me same rank and same pension file

    Comment by prabhu dayal sharma — May 1, 2010 @ 10:03 am | Reply


RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: