Google Adsense is an amazing contextual advertising program that lets you earn revenue from your site by a variety of revenue generating programs. Pay per click ads, Adsense for search, referrals for Firefox with Google toolbar, Picassa, Google Pack and the adsense program itself. This is a compilation of common Google tips and tools to make more money from Google Adsense.
Google Adsense Guidelines
- Program policies, Terms and conditions – follow these rules.
- Adsense FAQ – The Adsense support centre for official guidelines.
- Adsense Tax information – how google collects and uses your tax information
- Adsense Taxes – a free resource about paying income tax on Google Adsense Revenue.
- 15 Common Adsense Mistakes – Avoid these errors that could get your adsense account banned.
- Ad formats – Official list of different types of ad formats you can use.
- Webmaster Guidelines – will help Google find, index, and rank your site.
- Report a policy violation – If you notice a site displaying Google ads that you believe is violating program policies, let them know.
Adsense Starter Demos
- Google Adsense Tour – introducing you to the Adsense program.
- Getting Started Demo: learn to sign in, copying and pasting your code, setting up alternate ads, and using your Competitive Ad Filter.
- Help with Ad Code Demo: troubleshoot basic problems when implementing your code. Also covers how to implement your code using two different types of WYSIWYG software.
- Payment Demo: learn about the AdSense payment cycle, from a click on your ads to money in the bank!
- Optimization Demo: learn how to use ad size and placement to maximize your AdSense revenue.
Track Adsense Income, Statistics and Clicks
- Adsense Notifier – Firefox extension that displays your Adsense earnings on the Firefox statusbar.
- SysSense – personal desktop Google AdSense monitor. It keeps your current Google AdSense information in the Windows system tray.
- Adsense Widget – a Mac Dashboard widget that automatically logs into your AdSense Google account and displays the last 6-days of revenue generated from your Google advertising account.
- Google Adsense Yahoo Widget – displays the current income directly from your Google AdSense account.
- Stats for AdSense widget – allows you to view your Google AdSense™ reports directly from your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Adsense Status – GoogleDesktop plugin to View earnings information from your Google Adsense account in the Google Desktop sidebar. Available information: page impressions, clicks, page CTR, page eCPM, and your earnings.
- Adsense Alert – desktop client monitors your adsense earnings.
- Performancing Metrics – a free professional grade blog statistics service that track limited adsense click data
- Adsense earnings RSS feed – a simple script that will create an RSS feed with your daily Adsense earnings to track via your regular feed reader.
- Google AdSense Charts and Graphs – chart your adsense data in a multidimensional line charts.
- AdSenseLog is a tool for checking and analyzing your Adsense ads data (Content, Search, Custom/URL channels and Referrals).
View / Test Adsense Ads
- Google AdSense preview tool – addition to the right-click menu for Windows Internet Explorer 6.x, allowing you to preview the ads that may show on any web page.
- Adsense Preview – Preview the Google ads that may show on any web page.
- Google AdSense Sandbox Tool – see what sort of Google AdSense ads will appear based on content or keywords. See up to 20 sample AdSense ads for the URL or keywords.
- Overture Keyword Tool – suggest keyword bid amount and keyword suggestions, which help you target high paying keywords.
- Google Adwords Keyword Tool – generates potential keywords for your ad campaign and reports their Google statistics, including search performance and seasonal trends.
Google Adsense WordPress Plugins
- AdRotator WordPress Plugin – rotate your adsense ads with other affiliate programs like Chitika Eminimalls
- Adsense Deluxe – offering advanced options for managing the automatic insertion of Google AdSense or Yahoo Publisher Network (YPN) ads to your WordPress posts.
- Adsense Injection – inserts Adsense code randomly into a pre-existing blog.
- Adsense Inline – insert adsense in blog posts
- AdSense Widget for WordPress Sidebar – Google AdSense widget I designed for the new WordPress Sidebar Widgets plug-in.
Google Adsense Optimization Tips
- Adsense Success Case Studies – detailing success stories from top adsense publishers.
- AdSense Optimization for Forums – get higher CTR by a unique adsense placement strategy.
- Blogtimize! – ad placement for blogs for higher CTR
- Adsense Optimization Tips – General tips for better ads postitioning and earn higher revenue.
- Adsense Webinars – online seminars that help publishers obtain the highest results from their implementations of AdSense.
- How to increase Google Adsense CTR – simple tips on colors and ad placement can increase CTR.
Adsense Chats and Forums
- Inside AdSense blog – Official blog that posts new tips and information about new AdSense features.
- Adsense Help – Google group for adsense support. Only posts from user ‘AdSensePro’ are approved by Google.
- Digitalpoint Adsense Forum – discusses Adsense payments, guidelines, stats and reporting and much more.
- Webmaster World Adsense Forum – Discussions around Googles Text Ad service AdSense.
- Google AdSense Stats Syndrome (GASS) – the compulsive need to check AdSense stats every 15 minutes or so to see how much you’ve earned since your prior login. more.
See the ad placement and layout in following blogs to get started.
- http://tarunreflex.blogspot.com (My personal-political-technical Blog)
- http://windowshelpcenter.blogspot.com (Technical Tricks and tweaks)
- http://1000thingsaboutindia.blogspot.com (My New Project on Discovering India)
- http://reflexoncall.blogspot.com (A Geek support Group)
- http://ebookspedia.blogspot.com (A Support blog for my Community BOOKS AND BOOKS at http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=24936388
This post will be regularly updated.