VK Kaul, president of HP State Employees Confederation, has urged the chief minister to implement the recommendations of the Sixth Pay Commission on the Central pattern, without waiting for an announcement of Punjab government in this regard.
He was speaking at the 14th foundation day of the confederation, celebrated on Thursday. The function was attended by the members of the confederation’s State Executive, all district presidents, general secretaries and other office bearers.
Kaul said that the employees confederation has welcomed the decision of the state government to wind up the administrative tribunal. He regretted, though, that no alternative had been provided to ensure justice for the state employees. He urged that such cases should be settled by the district and session judges.
Kaul said that the government must frame a transfer law, so that there is no interference of political leaders in the transfers of employees. He highlighted that since various powers have been centralized with the chief minister, the employees are suffering and repeatedly have to go Shimla for justice.
Kaul also urged the CM to take immediate steps for the reinstatement of OP Goyal, who had filed a case in Lokayukat against GS Bali, former transport minister.
Kaul urged the chief minister to provide government jobs to people of Himachal domicile. He requested that the retirement age must be raised to 60. Kaul also demanded that Nahan foundry should not be closed. Kaul demanded that the teachers must be appointed on regular basis, and not contract basis.
- India on Moon
- U.S. Elections Cartoon
- Global Economic Crisis
- Raj Thackeray Initiative
- AIRTEL launches Digital TV
- Google Chrome Comic Download
- 1000 Awesome Things About India
- Confessions of a Banned Book Lover
- New 7 Wonders of Nature Campaign
- 6th CPC – Creamy Layer gets Creamier
- Fighting Terrorism – What we CITIZENS can do.
- Karan Thapar and Narayan Murthy – Devil’s Advocate
- Obama inspires historic victory
SALARY CALCULATORS for 6th Pay Commission
- Pay calculator for ACP/PROMOTION – Fixation on 1-1-006 irrespective of ACP/PROMOTION
- Pay Calculator – for ACP and Promotion (6 CPC Pay Fixation on the Date of Promotion/ACP)
- Pay and Arrear Calculator – Fixation of Pay on the Date Of Increment
- All Salary Calcuators